AS General Contractor LLC - WA State License No. ASGENGC862C1 - Phone No. 425-254-0000
Services: $50 Hourly Handyman - Kitchen and Bathroom Remodel - Interior and Exterior Painting
Contact Info: firstname.lastname@example.org it is best if you contact us through this site forms
Service Area: Bellevue and surrounding areas.
Service Hours: Monday to Friday 8:00AM to 5:00PM
Payments: we take cash, checks, credit or debit card and Paypal
Restriction: Due to weather conditions we only offer interior handyman work during Fall and Winter.
We specialize in home improvements like handyman service, kitchen and bath remodel, interior painting and exterior painting every job large or small is of importance to us and we promise to treat you, your home and your neighborhood with respect, we work hard to meet our deadlines and commitments with open and clear communication, planning, right tools and years of experience.
We understand you may have small projects and to help you with your small projects we offer:
1 Hour Interior Handyman / Estimate $50 - includes one hour handyman service or estimate.
2 Hours Interior Handyman Service $100 - includes up to two hours handyman service.
4 Hours Interior Handyman Service $200 - includes up to four hours handyman service.
8 Hours Interior Handyman Service $400 - includes up to eight hours handyman service.
We are pleased you have chosen us, thank you for visiting our site! Home maintenance can seem overwhelming at times, but we make the process seamless. Our business is multi-faceted; meaning, we can do almost anything you need or want done. No job is too big or too small. We are a dependable, honest and we take pride in our work. We value EVERY customer. We look forward to hearing from you.
Our services come to you with the assurance that we have dedicated ourselves to providing you with excellent customer service and excellence in everything that we do. Being customers ourselves, we know what it takes to earn your satisfaction, and what it takes to have you refer us to your friends and family. We know that if we do good work for you, you will do that for us.
Feel free to schedule a handyman service using our scheduling software
AS GENERAL CONTRACTOR, LLC.
When home repairs are needed, we are to help you!
Interior house work calls for an unique set of skills. We excel at interiors work because we offer you all of the necessary requirements to successfully complete your project, from us you can expect our craftspeople to manage every detail of your project.
•All of our employees must pass a complete background check and are drug tested. This insures we have safe, reliable workers. You can have confidence in our staff.
We are licensed, bonded and insured and offer one year guarantee on all of our labor - Handyman and Remodel
We offer onsite estimates, competitive rates and quality work.
We are a "one call does it all" company. We can handle big or small jobs efficiently and cost effectively. Customer service and satisfaction are extremely important to us.
Our handyman service delivers home improvement services for all the rooms of your home or business. Our home repair services include:
•Plumbing work to replace sink, faucet, garbage disposal, connect dishwasher, connect washers and dryers, we fix or replace toilet & more
•Electrical work to replace light fixtures, switches, receptacles, smoke detectors, connect appliances and fixtures, install microwaves & more
•Kitchen and bathroom remodels.
•Doors and windows
•Finish carpentry, baseboards and trim, crown molding and much more
•Interior and exterior painting with meticulous preparation
Our minimum service is one hour and can be used for handyman service or to estimate your project
• You will pay $50 to schedule your appointment through our scheduling form in the lower part of this page.
• Service cancelled without 48 hours previous notice are subject to $50 cancellation fee.
• Appointments are scheduled based on Our understanding of the Customer-provided project description. Upon arrival of the Handyman, the service technician will fully assess the project scope and should the scope of work vary greatly from the Customer’s provided description, the change of scope will be discussed with the Customer for approval prior to commencing any work.
• Materials to be provided by the Customer at their own expense; however, we do not warranty any Customer-supplied materials. If the Customer elects to provide material(s), the Customer will be responsible for providing appropriate/accurate materials specific to the job.
• Materials supplied by us will contain a 10% markup and sales tax. Parts/Material invoice to be reviewed upon completion will show itemized materials purchased, charges and sales tax if applicable. There will be an additional delivery fee if the Handyman cannot bring them to the job site due to the size, weight and/or quantity. Handyman does not assume responsibility or liability for any damage or loss in any way related to Handyman’s alleged failure to obtain parts in a timely manner. Time to search, purchase and to get materials from store will be billed at $50 hourly and is not included in the estimated time and materials given to you to complete the work.
• Our warranty extends to labor only. From the date of project completion, Our workmanship is under warranty for a 12 month period and repairs/modifications to existing workmanship are under warranty for a 30 day period. Our warranty excludes normal defects defined as natural imperfections or wear and tear.
• If we don't do any work for you because of we can't, we will refund you the amount you paid in full, e.g. a client called me to fix something but we thought it was out of our reach, we told him who to call and gave him a full refund.
Hello my name is Wilmer Garcia, I am in business to help people with their handyman, remodel, house painting and home improvements and to support my family with honest work. If you have any question please contact me I will be glad to answer your question 425-254-0000 or by email email@example.com we are drugs, tobacco and alcohol free business.
• I am very pleased with the work for a reasonable price, he fixed a leak in my older kitchen sink, later I called Wilmer for a kitchen remodel and once again great work, I definitely recommend Wilmer and his crew, when you need a handyman or remodel. Chris T. - Bellevue WA
• The total project costs were within the estimate provided. The workman was very courteous and did an excellent job of keeping me informed of his progress and his schedule. Great job! Greg J. - Renton WA
• Good job replacing my garbage disposal. I was pleased with the work that he did. Sam B. - SeaTac WA
• I am very pleased with the kitchen remodel, and will definitely recommend AS General Contractor LLC to my friends. Kim C. - Bellevue WA
• It is good to know a handyman like Wilmer, he did our bath and kitchen remodel, he doesn't mind doing small jobs as well and his hourly rates are reasonable for a licensed, bonded and insured contractor, I definitely recommend Wilmer. Ron L - Redmond WA
• I was in a need to replace a door in our rental property, I called AS General Contractor LLC, they were able to come measure and to order the door and they did the installation as scheduled. Linda L. - Seward Park, Seattle WA
• I contacted AS General Contractor LLC to install cabinets in my kitchen, the cabinets were order my husband and were in our garage for a month because we couldn't find a contractor willing to help us, so after I've contacted Mr. Garcia he came as scheduled, I did schedule online an On Site Consultation Estimate and Mr. Garcia inspected and measure all the cabinets to make sure they were order right by my husband and more important that the cabinets will fit our kitchen layout as I was very concern because they were order by my husband, Mr.Garcia measure walls, floors of our kitchen he explained to me each step and he was able to do the installation after some preparation work needed, he charges a reasonable $60 per cabinet and was able to do it rather soon and fast, I can't say enough about Mr. Garcia work. Mary D. - Mercer Island WA